24 HOUR GYM CHALLENGE – JUNE 21st 8AM – 16TH 8AM
The Challenge: in teams travel the straight line distance of the UK! Lands end to John o’groats 603 miles within 24 hours!
– Each team has to travel as far as possible within the time
– maximum of ten teams due to equipment
– no limit on number of people per team
– open to members and non members
– £5 entry per participant pre-event
– Challenge will be on SPIN bikes & treadmills
Food and drinks will be available on the day along with the support and camaraderie of your fellow team members!
we have be made aware of a local boy looking to raise money for surgery which the NHS can’t fund. We will be passing on all proceeds to Jake’s Cause.
Jake’s Donation page is:
Complete details can be found in the gym. Speak to a member of staff for details. Entry fees are to be given to Matt H or Valerie along with an entry form.
Interested in taking part or just making a donation? even just to show your support get in touch!
LETS MAKE THIS AS BIG AS POSSIBLE! get everyone involved, friends, family, co workers, fellow members and non members
all for this worthwhile cause lets help change a persons life!